Organizations in all sectors are digitizing their business. And with that, the supply chains are increasingly digitized. The reasons for this are clear: improving the customer experience, improving collaboration and realizing cost savings and efficiency.
However, organizations must make well-considered choices:
- How do you gain insight into the sensitivities in the security of the digital supply chain?
- How do you set up the digital supply chain safely and friction-free for your B2B partners?
- What steps can you take to tackle the biggest digital supply chain challenges?
- What role do processes, people and Information Security technologies such as Identity & Access Management play in this?
Traxion has several blogs on this subject:
- PAM and IGA: a solid duo to secure your data, by Alex Heijdenrijk
- Solid endpoint protection takes more than antivirus software by Brian de Vries
- Working safely from home with remote access based on Privileged Access Management by Brian de Vries
- Outsider Risk, by Thom Otten and Ewout Vermeulen