Information security, nowadays usually called cyber security, has become part of every organization. Organizations today must have the knowledge, capacity and organizational structure required to face a wide range of challenges. Structural information security deployment minimizes the risks without limiting business opportunities. Central management by a well-informed CISO, Chief Information Security Officer, who can speak the language of all stakeholders (Board of Directors, Business Managers and employees and all IT Managers and employees) assures a solid approach supported by all. Traxion cannot change the current market: experienced people are not easy to find. Our goal is to deploy the existing expertise as efficiently as possible. We have, therefore, developed the formula: a CISO as a Service (CAAS).
– Your organization is not large enough to have your own dedicated full-time CISO.
– A CISO who can combine operational tasks with policy tasks is virtually impossible to find.
– The Security Officer spends his or her time putting out fires.
– Adjustments and making sure the system is and remains compliant with the standard framework, such as ISO27001, are implemented through a process that is not controlled.
– Bridging the communication gap between IT and legal requirements is a difficult challenge.
– You are not sure whether your organization analyzes the newest threats appropriately.
Traxion’s Ciso as a Service guarantees the flexible deployment of a CISO based on a Service Level Agreement. The CISO tasks can be fulfilled by one of the following:
- A Traxion employee.
- A worker from Traxion’s flexible shell.
- End client employee.
A Traxion CISO works for more than one client and is part of the CISO pool. They all share information within the pool. The CISO has Traxion and third party knowledge and tools that allow him or her to manage the aforementioned tasks in a structured, planned and controlled manner within your organization.
A chief information security officer (CISO) supplied by Traxion’s CaaS is a well-trained CISO with at least ten years of relevant experience in this area.
– The CISO is experienced in various relevant areas: Operational (execution) as well as tactical (management) and strategic (steering)
– The CISO has a university or applied university diploma and sufficient seniority to convince everyone at work ranging from the workers through to the highest management echelons (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP, etc.)
– The CISO has good verbal and written communication skills. The strongest strength is helping the organization decide on difficult issues that keep popping up.
This approach provides the following benefits:
The CISO is immediately deployable and has the required knowledge and skills with regard to proven methods to address the tasks at hand from the word go. This person has access to specialized knowledge through the broad Traxion portfolio. The CISO makes information security visible, understandable, even for the non-expert, making it manageable. Traxion is responsible for a substitute in case of illness, departure or leave and the scalability of this job position is assured by the supporting organization.
Do you want to know more about all possible tasks of the Ciso as a Service and our work method? Please download our flyer or contact us.