Pentesting (as a Service)
The world in which hackers and pentesters (also called penetration testers) operate is a rapidly-changing realm. Hackers break into computer systems on a seemingly daily basis and continue to evolve new methods of attack. The computer security question “Am I safe?” changes rapidly to “Am I still safe?”.
Our philosophy is that continuous testing is necessary to guarantee your safety. In practical terms, it is necessary to perform regular testing and to compare these tests. This allows you to determine immediately whether the security of your system has improved or not.
Traxion has developed a managed service pentesting to tackle this requirement. The objective of this managed service is to provide certainty on whether your IT situation can handle existing and future threats.
- Long-term planning based on risk analysis
- Proven methodology
- Certainty that the application is secured against the newest vulnerabilities
- Regular reporting of findings
- Support in remedying findings (optional)
Traxion managed pentesting may be of interest to you if:
- You must demonstrate periodically that your IT resources are secure
- You need certainty on a predictable budget
- You need a thorough grasp of the quality of your software
Network and Application Assessment as a Service (NaaS)
With a subscription to Network and Application Assessment as a Service, Traxion continuously supports organizations in protecting your IT infrastructure against hackers. We achieve this with thorough assessments of your (web) application layer, which is the main target of digital attacks. In these assessments, Traxion uses best practice specialist knowledge, applications and tooling, such as:
- web penetration tests: specialized assessments of the login procedures, use of cryptography (including PKI and certificate management) and authorizations from the network layer to embedded technology.
- assessments of access systems: web, VPN, LAN and federated login, strong authentication, use of cryptography (such as SSL and PKI) and system2system (API) links
- audits of the procedures and how the IT environment is used by employees.
Traxion follows the latest standards in risk reporting (SANS, NIST, OWASP). In a clear report, you periodically get an overview of the possible risks with their possible impact on your company. In addition, we suggest how you can repair a vulnerability and give you an indication of the effort required.
One-time Network and Application Assessment
The above service, NaaS, can also be taken as a one-time audit. Beforehand, together with you, we determine the scope of the audit and make an estimate of the costs. After agreement, an NDA and liability contract is signed and the above audit is carried out once.
Network and Application Assessment Management
Traxion can also relieve you on an on-demand basis. With an on-call subscription, you purchase a specific assessment or audit in an economical way and when it suits you best. By signing the NDA and liability agreement when you purchase an on-call subscription, you save time and money.
In addition, Traxion offers a standard hourly rate and for each request for an assessment to be carried out, an estimate of the number of hours required is provided in advance. With the ‘pay what you use’ contract, you always have insight into how much has already been used and what you can still call upon.
Pentesting as a service for your organization?
Traxion offers a complete portfolio in Security Quality Control. Security Quality Control encompasses everything related to the testing and prevention of security leaks. Would u like to know more about pentesting/penetration testing? Feel free to contact us.