At Traxion, we believe that industry-wide standardization plays a big role in the future of Identity and Access Management. We are determined to help our customers achieve their security goals through use of best-practices and common standards. System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) is such a standard.
Some of our customers are using Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) as their Identity and Access Management solution. MIM does not support SCIM natively. By using our SCIM Connector we have enabled our customers to use SCIM within their Identity and Access Management landscape for synchronizing users, groups and other data entities.
Are you a security focused organization that is looking for a way to integrate any SCIM 2.0 compliant application and/or other Identity and Access Management product with Microsoft Identity Manager?
Our SCIM Connector is an easy, secure and standardized solution, that will enable you to synchronize all your identity and access information to all of your SCIM protocol supporting applications.
Well known standard
The SCIM Connector is based on the System for Cross-domain Identity Management standard. An industry wide standard, supported by various commonly used applications for managing their user and authorization lifecycle.
We provide you with increased flexibility in the applications used within your Identity and Access Management landscape. By ensuring compliance with the SCIM standard we enable you to switch out any applications by using the same technology.
The list of applications adopting and supporting the SCIM standard is rapidly growing. This reduces the overall system complexity by limiting the usage of different connector technologies.
Immediately start adding business value using this product! Buy, configure and use. There is no need for missed deadlines.
Our products are built by an experienced (Scrum) team of software engineers, with focus on quality and security. We deliver high-quality products by using best practices for software engineering like peer reviewing, continuous integration and automated testing.
Our products are shipped with outstanding documentation that takes you step by step through the installation and configuration process.
Easy to deploy
An installer that automates 90% of the deployment steps. No more human error susceptible copy-and-paste steps.
Great customer support
Do you have some specific use cases that require extra attention? No problem, our technical support experts are more than happy to help with any questions and challenges you might have.
- Possibility to read the data from the SCIM enabled application into your MIM solution (e.g. the actual state of all users and group memberships). This can be configured selectively per object type and attribute.
- Writing the information you want into the SCIM enabled application (e.g. creating users, updating group memberships).
- Integrates with any SCIM 2.0 protocol compliant application.
- Automatically retrieves service provider capabilities (e.g. authentication settings).
- Authentication support for HTTP Basic, Bearer tokens, OAuth 2.0 – Client Credential flow and OAuth 2.0 – Password flow.
- Automatic discovery of the data model definition (including standard and custom objects and attributes) provided by the SCIM Service Provider (i.e. the application).
- The data model can be refreshed in the connector at any time without the need for manual configuration.
- Both the full and delta import mechanisms are supported.
- Support for Object Replace as Patch export methods.
- Logging integration with the Windows Event Viewer, with optional logging to files or email.
- Integrated feedback of operations (success and failure) in MIM.
- Capable of retrying failed exports.
- Supported on Microsoft (Forefront) Identity Manager (4.1.3441 and up).
- Installer that supports clean installations and patch management.
- Running multiple connector instances (management agents) is possible.
A demo video will be provided shortly. Stay tuned!
Would you like to know more? Request the free trial and feel free to contact us at all times.