At Traxion, we believe that industry-wide standardization plays a big role in the future of Identity and Access Management (IAM). We are determined to help our customers achieve their security goals through use of best-practices and common standards. System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) is such a standard.
Companies deploying an IAM-system are challenged with how hard it can be to connect applications for synchronizing users, groups and other data entities. The process of connecting and maintaining application integrations has proven to be a challenging, time consuming and costly process. Not only for the companies deploying an IAM-system, but also for application vendors and integrators. It is especially tough when connecting an application which does not support a common standard such as SCIM 2.0. By using our SCIM Gateway we enable our customers to leverage the benefits of a standardized integration by reducing lead times and overall costs.
Are you looking for a way to enhance your application with support for the SCIM 2.0 protocol? Or are you looking for a fast way to integrate a multitude of applications that do not natively support the SCIM 2.0 protocol?
Our SCIM Gateway is an easy, secure and standardized solution, that will enable you to synchronize all identity and access information with any non-natively SCIM supporting application.
Well known standard
The SCIM Gateway is based on the System for Cross-domain Identity Management standard. An industry wide standard, supported by various commonly used applications for managing their user and authorization lifecycle.
The SCIM Gateway can be used for various scenarios where it is fulfilling the role as a SCIM Service Provider.
An example of such a scenario is the supplier-scenario, where an application’s capabilites can be extended with SCIM 2.0 support.
Or the customer-scenario, where a faster way to integrate a multitude of applications can be established, regardless of the Identity and Access Management product.
Additionally, we provide you with increased flexibility of switching out integrations by ensuring compliance with the SCIM standard.
Immediately start adding business value using this product! Buy, configure and use. There is no need for missed deadlines.
Our products are built by an experienced (Scrum) team of software engineers, with focus on quality and security. We deliver high-quality products by using best practices for software engineering like peer reviewing, continuous integration and automated testing.
Our products are shipped with outstanding documentation that takes you step by step through the installation and configuration process.
Easy to deploy
An installer that automates 90% of the deployment steps. No more human error susceptible copy-and-paste steps.
Great customer support
Do you have some specific use cases that require extra attention? Or the need for an application to integrate with? No problem, our technical support experts are more than happy to help with any questions and challenges you might have.
- Support for the SCIM 2.0 core resources and extensions.
- Support for custom defined resource types and attribute extensions.
- Authentication support for OAuth 2.0 – Client Credential flow.
- The following SCIM capabilities are supported in the Gateway, however, are dependent on the application connector whether they are enabled:
- Querying, filtering and sorting resources (e.g. the actual state of all users and group memberships).
- Creating and deleting a resource.
- Updating a resource either by replacing the attributes of a resource, or partially updating the attributes of a resource (i.e. Patch).
- Can be integrated with any application (via a connector).
- A connector implementation SDK is supplied. Additionally, we can build any integration required for you.
- Running multiple connector instances of any type within the same SCIM gateway instance.
- Logging integration with various targets such as Windows Event Viewer, files or email.
- Can be used on any operating system that supports the .NET Core 3.1 (e.g. view all Windows versions or the Linux distributions that support .NET Core).
- Deployable on bare-metal servers, virtual machines and containers, whether its on-premises or in the cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- Highly available when running multiple instances in a farm behind a load balancer.
- Increased security when deployed close to the connected application, by acting as a proxy to reduce possible attack vectors.
Would you like to know more? Please do request the free trial, and feel free to contact us.