At Traxion, we believe that industry-wide standardization plays a big role in the future of Identity and Access Management (IAM). We are determined to help our customers achieve their security goals through use of best-practices and common standards. System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) is such a standard.
Companies deploying an IAM-system are challenged with how hard it can be to connect applications for synchronizing users, groups and other data entities. The process of connecting and maintaining application integrations has proven to be a challenging, time consuming and costly process. Not only for the companies deploying an IAM-system, but also for application vendors and integrators. It is especially tough when connecting an application which does not support a common standard such as SCIM 2.0. By using our SCIM Gateway we enable our customers to leverage the benefits of a standardized integration by reducing lead times and overall costs.
Are you looking for a way to enhance your application with support for the SCIM 2.0 protocol? Or are you looking for a fast way to integrate a multitude of applications that do not natively support the SCIM 2.0 protocol?
Our SCIM Gateway is an easy, secure and standardized solution, that will enable you to synchronize all identity and access information with any non-natively SCIM supporting application.
Well known standard
The SCIM Gateway is based on the System for Cross-domain Identity Management standard. An industry wide standard, supported by various commonly used applications for managing their user and authorization lifecycle.
The SCIM Gateway can be used for various scenarios, such as:
- Extending the capabilities of an application with SCIM 2.0 support.
- Providing a faster way to integrate a multitude of applications, regardless of the Identity and Access Management product.
- Integrating multiple Identity and Access Management landscapes and/or products. For example with company mergers and acquisitions.
Additionally, we provide you with increased flexibility of switching out integrations by ensuring compliance with the SCIM standard.
Immediately start adding business value using this product! Buy, configure and use. There is no need for missed deadlines.
Our products are built by an experienced (Scrum) team of software engineers, with focus on quality and security. We deliver high-quality products by using best practices for software engineering like peer reviewing, continuous integration and automated testing.
Our products are shipped with outstanding documentation that takes you step by step through the installation and configuration process.
Easy to deploy
An installer that automates 90% of the deployment steps. No more human error susceptible copy-and-paste steps.
Great customer support
Do you have some specific use cases that require extra attention? Or the need for an application to integrate with? No problem, our technical support experts are more than happy to help with any questions and challenges you might have.
- Support for the SCIM 2.0 core resources and extensions.
- Support for custom defined resource types and attribute extensions.
- Authentication support for OAuth 2.0 – Client Credential flow.
- The following SCIM capabilities are supported in the Gateway, however, are dependent on the application adapter whether they are enabled:
- Querying, filtering and sorting resources (e.g. the actual state of all users and group memberships).
- Creating and deleting a resource.
- Updating a resource either by replacing the attributes of a resource, or partially updating the attributes of a resource (i.e.
- Can be integrated with any application (via an Adapter).
- An adapter implementation SDK is supplied. Additionally, we can build any integration required for you.
- Running multiple instances of the SCIM gateway in a farm or as separate instances.
- Running multiple adapter instances of any type within the same SCIM gateway instance.
- Logging integration with various targets such as Windows Event Viewer, files or email.
- Supported on Windows 2012 R2+ (x86 and x64). Linux support is available soon.
- Installer that supports clean installations and patch management.
A demo video will be provided shortly. Stay tuned!
Would you like to know more? Please do request the free trial, and feel free to contact us.